- 株式会社 アンテリオ
- [Bilingual] Market Researcher for Healthcare Marketの採用/求人/転職情報
Healthcare Market Research Company Hiring researchers to manage overseas clients
株式会社 アンテリオ - ヘルスケアマーケットリサーチのリーディングカンパニー
■医薬品の経済性評価（Willing to Pay）
You will manage global research projects for Multinational clients. You will be responsible for bidding/proposal, fieldwork coordination,and final deliverables. The successful candidate will hold full responsibility for ensuring the integrity of the research process and will be the primary contact with the client and will be required to demonstrate expert industry knowledge.
- Interact with clients on a day-to-day basis, professionally responding to client needs and questions via email and phone
- Manage quantitative and qualitative research projects, within timeline and budgets, including working closely with partnering companies/vendors to oversee all operational components of projects
- Perform quality checks at various stages of the research to ensure accuracy, and to avoid errors or mistakes
- Develop an understanding of our clients’ business issues and the healthcare industry in Japan and Asia
- Support questionnaire development and translation (as necessary)
- Support discussion guide development and translation (as necessary)
- Study clinical cases and the market to aim for a suitable data collection process that leads to data collection with higher accuracy.
- Study clinical cases and the market to provide necessary information to clients overseas to see a better picture or a clearer understanding of the Japanese market
|募集背景||Due to a high demand, we are hiring bilingual market researchers (preferably with Healthcare market research experience) to manage our many inbound research projects for Japan and Asia.|
|配属部署||Global Research Division for Inbound (Japanese and Asian markets) research projects.|
|概要||Enabling clients to make Decisions with Confidence in
their business endeavours.
Whether it is a question of developing a new product or planning the next step in your business strategy, there is always an element of confusion when making decisions at each new business turning point. For decision makers working in the healthcare industry, the rapidly changing environment in which decisions must be made is a constant source of anxiety.
ANTERIO can help you make decisions with confidence, and free you from that anxiety. The healthcare marketing research professionals at ANTERIO will provide high-level planning, research and analytical skills, as well as vast experience and knowledge of the healthcare market to help you make the optimal decision at every phase of the product lifecycle.
|この仕事で得られるもの||Through your experience in research for Global research projects, you will understand the obstacles our clients face locally and globally. You will be able to acquire market specific knowledge as well as market research skills such as fieldwork, analysis, and reporting.
Through the data collected from each project you will understand the market in depth, which will help you plan and execute your research in the future. Understanding the market, will help you grow as a well trusted and sought after researcher.
13F Ochanomizu Sola City, 4-6 Kanda-Surugadai, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo. 101-0062 Japan
・Direct access from Shin Ochanomizu Stn. Tokyo Metro Chiyoda Line
・1 min. from JR Ochanomizu Stn. Hijiribashi exit.
・4 min. walk from Ochanomizu Stm. Tokyo Metro Marunouchi Line.
・6 min. walk from Ogawamachi Stn. Toei Shinjuku Line
|待遇・福利厚生||Flextime (No core time）
Expected hours per day 7.5 hrs
Probational Period 9：30～18：00
Commuting Allowance, Health Insurance, welfare Pension Insurance, Employment Insurance, Compensation Insurance, Retirement Allowance System
・Intage Group Benefit Association
・Company trip, etc.
|休日/休暇||Paid Vacation : 12 to 20 days (No. of days will change by entrance date related to fiscal year)
Saturdays and Sundays, Public Holidays, Summer Vacation, Year end and New year holiday